Please call our friendly admin staff on (03) 9428 2232 during business hours to make an appointment. Alternatively, complete and submit our Appointment Request webform anytime, and our staff will contact you during business hours to arrange your booking.
Note: A valid GP or specialist referral is required to make an appointment with Melbourne Bladder Clinic.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us on (03) 9428 2232 during business hours. Ensure you provide notice – at least 1 day prior to your appointment.
Preparation for your consultation
If you have already confirmed your booking with our administration team, please ensure you complete and submit our New Patient Registration webform.
Otherwise, please arrive 10 minutes early so that you can fill out our New Patient Registration form and check-in.
Please arrive 5 minutes early so that you can confirm your details are up-to-date and check-in.
What to bring to your consultation
Please remember to bring along the following:
- Doctor’s referral letter.
- An English-speaking friend or family member, if English is not your first language.
- Medicare card, DVA card or Pension card.
- Private Health Insurance card.
- X-ray, Ultrasound or CT scan films and reports.
- Other investigation results (blood tests, urine tests).
- List of medications.